Who are we ?
Aerometals & Alloys delivers more than 50 countries through its Service Centers
After the acquisition by ACNIS Group in 2014, Aerometals & Alloys has developed its international presence. Thanks to its sales teams present in more than 20 countries, we support our customers in their optimisation of aeronautical material purchases in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Turkish, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, etc.
The investments made over the last 5 years have enabled Aerometals & Alloys to have the widest range of cutting tools in Europe (plate and bar cutting, water jet cutting, shears, levelling machines, laser cutting, etc.). As the main independent distributor in the aeronautical sector, Aerometals & Alloys is also a member of GIFAS, the Aerospace Cluster Auvergne Rhône-Alpes and the Brazilian Aerospace Cluster through our Brazilian subsidiary, ACNIS do Brasil.
Today, Aerometals & Alloys is a group of more than 60 people located on three continents able to meet all your expectations both in terms of quality and deadlines. Its dual ISO 9001 and EN 9120 certification is a guarantee of quality and confidence.
Acquired in 2014 by Paul-Etienne CARRILLON, Aerometals & Alloys has become one of the main independent distributors in the field of aeronautics, defence and space.
Strong values pertaining since 1991 :
ACNIS Group intensifies its global presence through its ever expanding network of representatives and expert partners.
- Reactivity : large and wide inventory tailored to our customers’ requirements, available for immediate delivery
- Proximity : deliveries in more than 50 countries through our service centers in France, China and Brazil
- Availability : aro. 700 tons inventory held in 10,000 sqm warehouse – ensuring your materials and delivered when you need them
- Reliability : deliveries complying with our quality approvals ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 9120
- Efficiency : a multi-lingual team of representatives, taking customers’ requests earnestly
- Customer intimacy : personalised and priviledged relationship with designated representatives
- Adaptability : near-net-shapes just-in-time deliveries