Who are we ?
Aerometals & Alloys delivers more than 50 countries through its Service Centers
From a single warehouse in Europe, ACNIS has expanded globally through the acquisition of a second warehouse in Brazil in 2011 and the establishment of a third service center in China in 2013.
In August 2014, ACNIS International targeted the aerospace industry through the acquisition of AEROMETALS & Alloys, based in the Paris region.
ACNIS International Group is represented today by a friendly team of 60 based on three continents.
Your requests will be answered around the clock through our international network of representatives and experts.
ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 9120 certifications are evidence of our continual strive for quality.
Acquired in 2014 by Paul-Etienne CARRILLON, Aerometals & Alloys has become one of the main independent distributors in the field of aeronautics, defence and space.
Strong values pertaining since 1991 :
ACNIS Group intensifies its global presence through its ever expanding network of representatives and expert partners.
- Reactivity : large and wide inventory tailored to our customers’ requirements, available for immediate delivery
- Proximity : deliveries in more than 50 countries through our service centers in France, China and Brazil
- Availability : aro. 700 tons inventory held in 10,000 sqm warehouse – ensuring your materials and delivered when you need them
- Reliability : deliveries complying with our quality approvals ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 9120
- Efficiency : a multi-lingual team of representatives, taking customers’ requests earnestly
- Customer intimacy : personalised and priviledged relationship with designated representatives
- Adaptability : near-net-shapes just-in-time deliveries